We see Blockchain Finance as the combination of real-world assets and crypto-finance within customized credit tokens. These tokens are used to create money through our own stablecoin that offers decisive advantages for widespread use:
- No cost as the underlying credit token is actively generating interest
- Tied to various FIAT currencies by the underlying assets
- Minimal fluctuations in the collaterals
- High leverage possible and no liquidation events triggered by the underlying collateral likely
Our first target for generating credit and collateral: Assets from working capital of SMEs
Several advantages lead us to start with SME working capital for our model:
- Attractive interest rates are offered
- Structured in small units, which further increases the stability of the collaterals
- Often not sufficiently financed and/or highly depended on classic banking
- In most countries the backbone of the economy, fitting perfectly into decentralized finance models
Financing real-world assets within ERC credit tokens
We finance these assets with cryptocurrencies. This follows several logics:
- We offer the crypto sector a previously non-existent, stable, non-speculative form of generating interest
- Our credit tokens act as attractive diversification options for crypto portfolios
- We solve both risk assessment and regulatory issues faced by the crypto community in the real world
- Ultimately, however, the credit tokens offer the possibility in particular of making real-world assets usable in the crypto world in various ways
Minting our stablecoin out of the credit tokens for different use cases
The minting of our stablecoins from the underlying credit tokens represents the actual value driver for us, offering advantages for both the real as well as the crypto world:
- We generate a stable coin without volatility and with efficient because low overcollateralization rates
- The stablecoin is free as the underlying credit tokens generate interest
- We use real-world assets that are usually tied up in loan agreements with no additional use
- Besides its typical functions of money, our stablecoin can be used for leveraging purposes within the crypto world
That spurs us on to realize 2poly
We are fascinated to bring together two ecosystems that have been clearly separated to this day:
On the one hand, the financing of tangible goods, especially in the corporate sector. We want to bring new financial improvements to this sector and serve corporate customers who produce the goods and services we all use on a daily basis
On the other hand, the decentralized financial initiatives that are pushing innovations in financial products and services to the limit. We strongly believe that technological innovations can provide all of us with better financial instruments, better money, and better overall financial well-being
Our team and what makes us different
We concentrate on offering our customers blockchain-based financial solutions with which they can easily, inexpensively and securely participate in the financing system 3.0
Christoph Bauer (Chief Executive Officer)
Former Consultant, SME-native and FinTech-enthusiast:
Fueling Blockchain with real-world assets.
Gil Breth (Chief Technical Officer)
Former Managing Director, Entrepreneur and Tech-Geek:
Building Ninja-Teams for Blockchain-Tech.
Thorsten Kleine (Chief Risk Officer)
Senior Risk Expert with 30+ years of experience:
Gatekeeper for high-quality assets on-chain.
Vanessa Roggendorf (Chief Marketing Officer)
Senior Marketing All-rounder, Design-Guru and Organization-pro:
Building a brand and community for our innovations.
Get in Touch
If you have any questions or suggestions, we'll be happy to answer them.
In addition, we are very interested in professional feedback from the community and from potential investors.